Monday, August 15, 2011

Could I Be Pregnant or Just Getting My Period?

my husband and I just started trying for our second child last month. I started charting months ago so I would have a better idea of my cycle. I ovulated on Sept 18 (Our Anniversary:)) My period was due to start around today. I have had slight cramping but not my usual horrible cramps that keep me awake. I have had some slight pinkish brown spotting, only noticeable when I go to the restroom. I have been nauseous all week with a decreased appetite. I started breaking out on my face and chest which is not normal for me during my monthly. I have been so exhausted (although I do have a toddler), my have been really sensitive as well. I have taken a HTP and got a negative? Could I still be pregnant and just haven't missed my period yet or is it more likely that I am getting my period? Sorry so long and I am hoping I get some feedback. We didn't really plan our daughter so it was a lot easier because I wasn't a nervous wreck. Anyone else having these symptoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment