Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pleaseeee help. [guys and girls]?

my best boy friend and we decided to take pictures of us to go on bebo. hes called mar to make it easier and were both 15. i drew a love heart on my hand and held it up to my face and took a picture as if i loved him. another one was i puckered up and nearly touched his cheek and he stuck his tounge out at me. another one is where im standing directly infront of him and he leaned forward to put his chin on my shoulder and we took the picture above us. another one was just of me but i wrote on my hand i love mar loads and loads. ;) and put my hand against my chest. we took other ones not like bad ones but just ones along the lines of tem and some really stupid ones. i admit some of them look like we are going out but we arent and my friend fancys him like mad but cant come to talking to him. i try to help her because im really good friends with him but shes now got really angry at me because she thinks we are going out. i have told her and told her we arent and had to tell mar that she fancys him because i wanted to ask him what to do. he doesnt matter because he knows loads of people who like him. she doesnt know that ive told him and anyway hes going to speak to her now... how can i solve my problem? thankssss so so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment